The RHEO KNEE XC is a microprocessor-controlled knee designed to support patients from early rehabilitation to full recovery with its effortless, intuitive, and stable functionality. It builds on reliable and clinically proven technology, delivering outstanding user outcome.
Paso Knee is a pneumatic, polycentric knee joint. The intelligent swing phase control adapts automatically to the user’s walking speed. The four different socket connection options enable use by different amputation levels.
• Swing phase control with auto-adaptive pneumatic system
• Works straight “out of the box” – ready for use without long adjustment time
• Highly solid construction
• Different walking speed is supported up to 7 km/h.
• Powerful and smooth-running
• High knee flexion angle up to 150°
|Amputation Level:||Transfemoral, Knee Disarticulation|
|Impact Level:||Low to High|
|Maximum Patient Weight:||136kg (300lbs)|
|OP5 Knee with pyramid||OP5 Knee with IKF adapter||OP5 Knee with Loop adapter||OP5 Knee with 3-arm adapter|
|Build Height (1):||215mm||230mm||207mm||205mm|
|Build Height (2):||158mm||174mm||168mm||166mm|
|Build Height (3):||18mm||33mm||27mm||27mm|
|Weight of Knee:||1050g||1180g||1065g||1145g|
|Flexion:||approx. 150°||approx. 150°||approx. 150°||approx. 150°|