JT02 Monocentric Modular Knee Joint
The monocentric modular knee joint is a locked knee joint construction for prosthesis wearers with high safety requirements. The stance phase is secured using the knee lock. An integrated spring unit takes over the feeder function until it clicks into place. The structure of this prosthetic knee joint must be based on the classic basic structure.
- Material: steel or titanium
- Installation height: 24mm / 80mm
- Weight: 560g (JT02-St), 406g (JT02-Ti)
- Flexion angle: 120 °
- Connection proximal: pyramid
- Distal connection: pyramid