The RHEO KNEE is a microprocessor-controlled knee designed to promote stability and safety. It enables natural and effortless gait – even on difficult terrain. The RHEO KNEE is easy to fit, and delivers reliable user outcomes.
• Auto adaptive real-time stance and swing control.
• Dependable and easy swing initiation.
• Automatic stumble recovery.
• Manual extension lock.
• Weatherproof design allows exposure to fresh water splashes.
• Accompanying Össur Logic app for iOS devices provides:
• Simple practitioner setup and adjustment, and printable user activity reports.
• Functional training exercises for improved user confidence.
• Selection of user preferences and monitoring of step count and battery charge level.
• Smart Extension makes raising from a squatted position easier with less resistance.
• Facilitates stepping over obstacles and stepping backwards.
|Amputation Level:||Transfemoral and Knee Disarticulation|
|Impact Level:||Low to Moderate|
|Maximum Patient Weight:||136kg (300lbs)|
|Net weight:||Approx. 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)|
|Build Height:||236mm (9 1/4″)|
|Aluminum Frame Construction|