Rheo Knee XC
The RHEO KNEE XC is a microprocessor-controlled knee designed to support patients from early rehabilitation to full recovery with its effortless, intuitive, and stable functionality. It builds on reliable and clinically proven technology, delivering outstanding user outcome.
• Supports rehabilitation and increased mobility; including cycling, walk-to-run, and stair ascent.
• Auto adaptive real-time stance and swing control.
• Dependable and easy swing initiation.
• Automatic stumble recovery.
• Manual extension lock.
• Weatherproof design allows exposure to fresh water splashes.
• Accompanying Össur Logic app for iOS devices provides:
• Simple practitioner setup and adjustment, and printable user activity reports.
• Functional training exercises for improved user confidence.
• Selection of user preferences and monitoring of step count and battery charge level.
• Smart Extension makes raising from a squatted position easier with less resistance.
• Facilitates stepping over obstacles and stepping backwards.
|Amputation Level:||Transfemoral and Knee Disarticulation|
|Impact Level:||Low to Moderate||High|
|Maximum Patient Weight:||136kg (300lbs)||110 kg (243 lbs)|
|Net weight:||Approx. 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)|
|Build Height:||236mm (9 1/4″)|
|Aluminum Frame Construction|