Rebound Foot-Up is a lightweight ankle/foot orthosis (AFO) that offers dynamic support for drop-foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support. The Rebound Foot-Up supports the ankle dorsiflexion during swing phase. Dynamic support is provided by an elastic strap connected to the shoe by either a transparent plastic inlay placed between shoelaces, or by a nut and bolt fastened through the eyelets. The positioning of the fastening allows for individualizing the support by providing the option of positioning the dorsiflexion support on the medial orlateral side. When using the plastic inlay, the dorsiflexion support becomes neutral. The Rebound Foot-Up Ankle Cuff has a smart clamp that holds the cuff in place and facilitates one-handed donning and doffing. Optional: Rebound Foot-Up Foot Wrap can be used when barefoot or in open shoes or sandals. The adjustable elastic strap is attached to the Foot Wrap using a nut and bolt fastened through the eyelets.
• Dynamic and discreet support for drop-foot or related disorders that require dorsiflexion support
• Improved function, ease of use, comfort, and quality
• Allows for voluntary plantar flexion
• The elastic strap is adjustable and easily replaceable.
• The Rebound Foot-Up Ankle Cuff and Rebound Foot-Up Foot Wrap are made from breathable material that can be worn comfortably for long periods of time.
• The Rebound Foot-Up is hand-washable.
• Positioned medial or lateral support.
• Contoured to the shape of leg.
• Adjustable strap length.
• Smart clamp facilitates one-handed donning / doffing.
• Optional Rebound Foot-Up Foot Wrap can be used without shoes or in open shoes or sandals.
|Rebound Foot-Up Ankle Cuff||S/M||18 – 25cm (7 – 10”)|
|Rebound Foot-Up Ankle Cuff||L/LX||26 – 33cm (10 – 13”)|
|Rebound Foot-Up Foot Wrap||One Size||20 – 28cm (8 – 11”)|