Mauch Knee Plus
The Mauch Knee Plus is a heavy duty version of the Mauch Knee. Built on the same advanced technology, it was developed in order to accommodate the needs of users requiring a higher weight limit. A slightly different and more robust frame means that the Mauch Knee Plus offers all of the benefits of the standard Mauch Knee to users up to 166kg (365lbs).
• Single axis hydraulic knee system with swing and stance control (SNS®).
• Designed for multi-speed ambulation.
• Ultra durable Aluminum frame.
• Durability and more secure motion.
• Roller bearings at knee axis and cylinder attachment points for smooth action.
• Yielding stance control.
• Mode selector switch allows manual locking and free swing functions.
• Universal 4-hole mounting patterns for versatile adapter options.
• Option for through hole or threaded hole top bracket.
|Impact Level:||Moderate to Extreme|
|Maximum Patient Weight:||166kg (365lbs)|
|Build Height:||210.5mm (8 5/16″)|
|Weight of Knee (with Cylinder):||1.21kg (2.7lbs)|
|Flexion:||Stop at 125°|