i-Digits Quantum is a customized prosthetic device for individuals with partial hand loss or deficiency. i-Digits Quantum is appropriate for partial hand absence. Suitable candidates present with partial hand loss where the level of loss or deficiency is distal to the wrist and proximal of the metacarpophalangeal joint. Anywhere from one to five digits can be replaced. i-Digits Quantum incorporates i-Mo technology, enabling grips to be accessed by moving the i-Digits Quantum in one of four directions.
• Fully customized prosthesis for partial hand loss or absence
• Anywhere from 1 to 5 digits can be replaced
• Up to 32 grips available
• Self-contained wristband houses batteries & microprocessor
• Digits move independently and work in conjunction with remaining fingers
• Vari-Grip™ feature for additional grip strength
• Auto Grasp™ anti-drop feature for added reassurance
• Boost speed and strength by up to 30% with Biosim My i-Limb™ App
Gesture control enables an automated grip to be accessed by moving the i-Digits Quantum in one of four directions.